The Long Awaited Relacore Results!
6:51 AM | Author: thenewmiranda
So last week I promised that I would do a measured review of Relacores ability to reduce "belly fat".
(If you didn't get a chance to read the original, then click around for "Product Review: Relacore)

Now, I certainly do not endorse measuring after only a week. It promotes obsession and in my opinion only serves to create disappointment because there isn't a lot of time to generate 'wow!' results.   It is suggested that measurements be taken only once every 1-2 months.

Anyhow, I got up nice and early to give you the nitty gritty breakdown, so here goes!

I'm down to 293.6lbs so far, which is just a hair under 20lbs lost. GO ME!

My measurements are:


Chest - 125cm / 49.2in
Bicep -  37cm / 14.6in
Waist - 127cm / 50in
Hips: - 140.5cm / 55.3in
Thigh - 78cm / 30.7in

Thats a difference of 2cm on my waist, 2.5cm on my hips, 2cm on my thighs.  Grand total 6.5cm / 2.6in!
Now, thats pretty good to me so far.  Only in a week? Hey, I'm happy with that.  Lets talk about its possible relation to Relacore though.  Relacore says that it is supposed to help cut down on stress induced belly fat by reducing cortisol.  I can't say whether or not its true, but I do see by these results that most of my weight loss is clustered around my waist/hip area.  So, tentatively we *could* say that it has been affected by the Relacore, but I am not entirely convinced at this time.
Thankfully, Relacores real value for me is in its mood regulation, which I discuss in my original product review.  As a result of its mood regulating abilities I will continue to use Relacore and just reap whatever belly fat reduction that I can get!  So, what I'm going to do is follow up on these measurements in a month to see what happens.

Ok, I have to go and get ready for the day - remember your daily apple!

Ciao Bellas!
This entry was posted on 6:51 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: