Welcome to my journey to Skinnyland.
7:32 PM | Author: thenewmiranda
So, I've decided to change my life. Dealing with my weight was, for the longest time, the most unsurmountable challenge that I have ever faced. Not anymore. I've decided that I'm tired of being that fat girl. I'm just tired of being fat.

I'm also incredibly talkative. So, I thought I would blog my journey. Maybe I will get some tips, or give some tips. It will also help me stay focused.

I've already started, I'm about two weeks in. So, I will fill you in on my progress so far in my next post.

Thanks for reading, and for your support.
|
This entry was posted on 7:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: